REPLACE YOUR TOILET AND RECEIVE UP TO $100
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) has a rebate program that provides rebates for replacing toilets at California single-family residences to support the State's drought response.
The $6 million program budget is expected to support the replacement of 60,000 toilets throughout the state. Up to $100 will be rebated for purchase and installation of one qualified high-efficiency toilet (1.28 gallons per flush or less) per household that replaces a less-efficient toilet (using more than 1.6 gallons per flush).
HOW TO GET YOUR TOILET REBATE
The rebate process is simple. Here is how the process works:
- Check the website to determine if funds are still available for the program.
- Identify a qualified US Environmental Protection Agency WaterSense certified high-efficiency toilet (1.28 gallons per flush or less).
- Purchase a toilet from the qualifying models list.
- Complete the on-line toilet rebate application.
- Receive your rebate approval notice.
- Receive your rebate check!