Toilet paper made from recycled paper is famous today due to the critical requirement to minimize waste.
Having the same commitment to produce and sell sustainable and high-quality recycled toilet paper, Who Gives a Crap toilet paper has made its name in the market.
Looking for others’ opinions before trying it out?
WGAC toilet paper comes with two main options: 100% recycled and 100% bamboo paper. It also offers double rolls, which contain more sheets than standard supermarket toilet paper.
Still in doubt? This legit Who Gives A Crap toilet paper review might just give the answers you need.
Table of Contents
Notable Features of Who Gives a Crap Toilet Paper
One of the co-founders of Who Gives a Crap toilet paper said they want an environmentally friendly and high-quality product.
1. Quality and Performance
Who Gives a Crap 100% Recycled Toilet Paper was listed among the top 10 most sustainable options, receiving a grade A rating.
At first try, you might say, “Oh, it’s just like normal toilet paper”. So what makes it different from the rest?
- Their toilet paper options are made from 100% bamboo or 100% recycled paper, reducing the environmental impact.
- It maintains a balance between softness and flush ability by thoroughly cleaning the fibers at high temperatures. It is completely biodegradable and safe for septic systems. This means it’s soft and gentle on the skin.
- WGAC bamboo toilet paper is stronger than ordinary TPs due to the inherent strength of bamboo fibers.
- The double rolls contain 370 sheets per roll which last longer and reduces the need for frequent restocking.
- The toilet paper is free from added inks, dyes, fragrances, or bleach making it suitable for individuals with sensitivities or allergies. It’s chemical-free!
- The toilet paper comes in attractive and stylish packaging; all are 100% plastic free and come with recyclable shipping boxes.
Let’s also not forget that one of the unique aspects of Who Gives a Crap is its social mission. They contribute half of their profits to support the construction of toilets and enhance sanitation in developing countries.
In 2022, Who Gives a Crap is among the companies that announced a price increase. And if now you’re guessing WGAC is NOT the cheapest option, you are correct. But for good reasons!
Besides, 50% of the profit will be donated for building toilets.
Here’s a breakdown:
- For 100% Recycled toilet paper with double-length rolls, $38 ($1.58/roll) for 24 rolls or $60 for 48 rolls ($1.29/roll).
- Premium 100% Bamboo Toilet Paper costs $40 ($1.83/roll) for 24 rolls or $66 for 48 rolls ($1.42/roll).
They give free shipping on orders above $25. And if it’s your first order, you can save $10 by clicking here. There are also lots of coupons waiting just for you.
3. Pros and Cons
Who Gives A Crap bamboo toilet paper offers a range of compelling advantages that make it a noteworthy choice. But it’s important to consider certain factors before making a purchase decision. Regardless, it’s best to hear from users who tried this toilet paper first-hand.
Here are the pros and cons of Who Gives A Crap bamboo toilet paper.
- 100% bamboo or 100% recycled paper
- Creative and eco-conscious packaging
- More sheets per roll
- Softer and longer-lasting
- a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Higher price compared to standard options
- Not as strong as other brands and requires gentle handling.
- Uses plastic tape for boxes
- Made in China
Is Who Gives a Crap Toilet Paper Any Good?
1. Is this toilet paper worth the hype?
WGAC toilet products, especially the 3-ply options, have added thickness and strength, providing a comfortable and reliable experience. Not to mention, it’s free from toxic chemicals.
Who Gives a Crap is also B Corp™ certified with an impressive score of 108.9, surpassing the average company score of 50. This just proves that they have high standards for social and environmental impact.
So when you choose Who Gives A Crap, you’re not just getting great toilet paper. You’re supporting a company that’s making a real difference!
2. Comparison with Other Brands
100% recycled paper or bamboo sets the brand’s products apart from other brands, which primarily utilize new materials sourced from forests.
However, it may not be as ultra-plush as some store-bought options, but it still provides a better feel compared to thin, single-ply rolls. While it might be slightly scratchier, it remains a comfortable choice for most individuals. On the other hand, their bamboo option offers a truly plush experience, and unless you have exceptionally high standards for toilet paper, you are unlikely to discern any noticeable difference.
It’s relatively more expensive than conventional brands, but Who Gives A Crap can guarantee you that % of their profit will be donated.
3. Top Products in the Market
Who Gives a Crap offers a range of popular toilet paper products, including recycled toilet paper and bamboo toilet paper. It comes in various quantities, such as individual rolls, bulk packs, or subscription plans, to cater to different customer preferences and needs.
Their best seller is their Premium 100% Bamboo Toilet Paper and 100% Recycled Toilet Paper.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who Founded Who Gives A Crap?
If you are curious as to who owns this amazing brand, it was co-founded in 2012 by three co-founders: Simon Griffiths, Jehan Ratnatunga, and Danny Alexander. Their goal was to create sustainable and environmentally friendly products while making a positive social impact by donating 50% of their profits.
How Can I Order Who Gives A Crap Toilet Paper?
The first thing you need to do is visit their website at au.whogivesacrap.org. Browse through their range of toilet paper products. Choose your preferred product and quantity, provide your shipping details, make the payment, and wait for it to be delivered to your doorstep.
After reading this Who Gives A Crap toilet paper review, you now have a clear understanding of the notable features of WGAC toilet paper, and for sure, you have an idea if it’s a good product or not.
If you want to get good-quality toilet paper at a reasonable price while also supporting its meaningful social impact, try out our top-pick recycled toilet paper.
Share your own review with us soon! We would love to hear your thoughts.
I’m Paulk Webb, and I work as a writer for Saveourwaterrebates. I’m happy to put in the time and effort to conduct market research to identify the most pressing issues faced by households concerning their plumbing. Feel free to check out our guides to get the most informed recommendations for how to solve your problems.